The Fundamentals of Islam Through Prophetic Narrations
Instructor: Daood Butt
It is in recognition of the tremendous benefits that the aḥādith of Rasūl Allah (ṣalla'llāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) contain that we present a course on the 40 Ḥadīth of Imām al-Nawawī (d. 676/1277) raḥimahu'llāh. Enrol now to discover that the AlKauthar approach to these 40 ḥadīth is different from any you may have attended prior to this.
The 42 ḥadīth of the famous 40 Ḥadīth of Imām Al-Nawawī was built upon about 26 aḥādīth collected by Imām Ibn al-Ṣalāḥ before him. Ibn al-Ṣalāḥ would hold a series of lectures and meetings to explain the most amazing aḥādīth and he used to call his gathering: "Gatherings of the explanation of the most comprehensive aḥādīth." He would say about these aḥādīth:
"The whole of the religion revolves around them".
In Drops of Guidance we will spend the weekend covering a study of the first seven ḥadīth from the collection with over 80 pages of course notes.
Some of the topics covered in this course include:
- The importance placed upon intention
- Hijrah - migrating for the sake of Allah
- The ruling on using aḥād ḥadīth
- The major & minor signs of the Day of Judgement
- The five pillars of Islam and the six pillars of īmān
- Qadr & the reality of the soul
- The ḥalāl & the ḥarām
- Matters of the heart
- The importance of sincere advice
designed and developed by websquare